Eshleman hall is undergoing major structural changes; as demolition takes place, workers are hard at work to get the renovation done.
Due to seismic concerns, the complete overhaul of Lower Sproul Plaza has forced the student store, Bears Lair, the ASUC and the Daily Cal, among other organizations to relocate, either temporarily or permanently.
Shot by Alex Mousouris
7 Notes/ Hide
- itsmenotyou reblogged this from camerashyphotog and added:
- itsmenotyou likes this
- safeena reblogged this from missaliarman
- safeena likes this
- missaliarman reblogged this from takingshotsdc
- sofarthatsthestory likes this
- camerashyphotog reblogged this from takingshotsdc and added:
- takingshotsdc posted this